The Piggo Corn is a unique off-chain currency that rewards its holders with corn for participating in Discord. This means you get a chance for some fun rewards, but most importantly your corn collection will be safe and sent out daily! Join. Cultivate. Grow.
Benefits for the community
● Get a reward by staying active on the Piggos Discord!
● Help build the Piggo community to benefit everyone.
● Have fun in upcoming corn giveaway events and raffle draws.
● Initial Corn offering to Piggo holders.
● More earning opportunities to come
What can you do with corn?
● Buy virtual merch (coming soon)
● Voting privileges. One corn is equivalent to one vote. The more corn you have, the more votes you have.
● Use corn to convert virtual to IRL special merch (coming soon)
● Gain early access to Piggos new projects or selected partner’s projects
● Purchase Piggo Serum to transform Piggo Origin to Piggo NG
● Participate in contests.
● Purchase Piggo NFTs
● Subscriptions (coming soon)
● Enter free airdrops or giveaways
● Can be traded for FLOW (coming soon)
The piggos holder needs to be verified in the Discord before they can start earning corn.
To verify the piggos holding:
Login to your discord and go to Piggo channel —---Piggos Only—---- section -> #Piggo-Join
Type /verify. select piggocornbot from the drop down.
Once the verification is complete, the #🌽0ffchain-corn channel will appear.
Type /earn commands in #🌽offchain-corn channel every 8 hours, you get 1 corn.
[Display]: 🌽 1
Be kind to others ❤️
Equality for all genders 💪
Against animal cruelty 🐶
Only 1 corn can be earned every 8 hours.
If you type /earn less than 8 hours: You will see this: To soon to earn: wait [00:00:00
Type /corn to display your current balance. Only you can see your balance.
Example: [Display]: [Name] you have 199 corn.
You can earn additional 1 corn by making a new Piggo friend! Find a /give-to-earn partner.
Type /give-to-earn. Only 1 corn can be earned every 8 hours.
You can view the top 20 corn earners by month or by week, by typing the command /scoreboard.
The weekly scoreboard starts every week on Monday 12:00 UTC and ends on Sunday 11:59 UTC.
Option for Period Type will appear. Select Month or Week.
Next, type in how many months/weeks back or the current month/week you want to view. For example, if you want to view last week/month scores, type -1. The current week/month is 0.
/corn-for-jobs (coming soon)
/spend (coming soon)